Crap TV

I Read an article in a newspaper suggesting that before you throw those old video cassettes away you take a look at the last quarter of the tape.

Most people rewind and record from the beginning, so depending on the age of the cassette the end bit may have some very old unseen never recorded over clips of years gone by.

The first tape I found had an old episode of The Tube (in full) and I am finding I am also enjoying old commercial breaks or continuity announcements (how sad am I) that were never recorded over and bring back happy memories

However there are also some laugh out loud clips of sheer crapness that I think I may share with you from time to time.

This is just an experiment to begin with but to start the ball rolling a BBC2 Documentary from somewhere in the 80`s on a tape marked “Victoria Wood as seen on TV” just before the tape ends……..

Childish i know but it made me laugh as it's a very Victoria Wood type of Subject and could quite easily have been one of her sketches.


1 comment:

Spirit of 78 said...

Bastard! You haven't told us what the cure for stress incontinence is!!