Marvin the Paranoid Android Metal Man

Taken from the Original BBC TV Series, the A side to this single is called Marvin and not worthy of being called crap
(See below for U Tube video).

But i haven't seen the B-Side listed anywhere and you can hear why here.
I find it to be quite Cringe worthy, it reminds me a little of the Rah Band Clouds across the moon. But not as good....

It's interesting to note that if you type the name Marvin into Google,
Marvin the Paranoid Android comes top,
and Million selling legendary Soul Singer genius Marvin Gaye comes second !!
Never mind At least he beats Marvin Windows and Doors into third though...




1 comment:

Stevyn Colgan said...

I was a great fan of Douglas Adams and even got to meet him ... I now suspect he died of shame upon having his name attached to 'Metal Man'. Bless him.